Sunday, July 29, 2012

Filled Under:

| | How To Create Process Killer App | | Easy | | C#.net | | Video Tutorial | |

In This Tutorial I Am Going To Show You How To  "Creating simple console application using C# language to kill process " 

Requirement :- Visual studio " 


Here Is The YouTube Tutorial By [Rama ^^] 



About [Rama]  :- Hi! This is Ramkrishnan Thevar.My nick name is RaMa.Many people known

 me by nick name.So i started this page with my nick name.[RaMa]'s Software is not a 

Company. It is just a medium to explore my software projects created by me.All of my 

projects are created solely by me.



Facebook Fan page link :- www.facebook.com/rksoftwares

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankx .. 

Hope You like this :) 

Enjoyed xD 

Follows Us ... 

Visit us Daily ... :) 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment