Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Filled Under:

Free Reliance 1GB 3G Gprs | | Android User's | Working |


Friends,
it all known reliance 1 gb free offer for Android mobile. But surprise , today my buddy  @dream03 inform me that if u have Sdmsung mobile 3g enable u can get this offer. I put ril sim in my samsung mobile and after few minutes i get it.and now i an using it on my Nokia mobile and writing this information on mobile with this reliance connection. So friend try this offer w.b. User and other region users not sure .try urself.if work any other state plz mention ur state. Try 3g enable set or any high quality samsung mobile.after activation u can use it any mobile like nokia. So thanks to @dream03 for this information.

like us on facerbook " https://www.facebook.com/MixedTrick "  

Thankx enjoy   

visit us daily ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment