Saturday, April 7, 2012

Filled Under:

Airtel Free Opera Mini Trick 2012 | Airtel Free GPRS Trick April 2012



These Proxies Are Work With 2G,3G Both Network.

 

Here Are Some New Proxies For Airtel Default Browser, With Resume Downloading.

1] First Create New Settings In Your Mobile 

APN:- airtelgprs.com

Proxy Adress:- 141.000.011.253  

Port- 80


2] Now Open Opera Mini Handler And Use This Settings:- 

Put Proxy Type- Http

Put Proxy-  fb.me

          OR


1)mocricket.com


2)mosportz.com


3)momoviez.com

4)mofutbol.com



5)motennis.com


So how did I get these ips. Only I got mocricket. command
after open this site in my pc this like (http://mocricket.com/landingPage.xhtml?pubId=2) I Change in last pubID=3,4,1 etc
And Get This Site...


Just Save This Settings And Restart Mobile.Now Access Free GPRS On Your Mobile.

Please Comment If You Like This Trick

Thankx 









0 comments:

Post a Comment